Juniors are explorers when they go camping for the first time. They're CEOs when they market and sell cookies. They're scientists when they perform energy audits and go on nature walks. And they're product designers and writers when they earn their Innovation and Storytelling badges. Not to mention change-makers, big-idea thinkers, and future leaders. Superheroes, indeed!
As a Junior (grades 4–5), she might:
- Share stories (and smiles) with new friends in her troop
- Try new experiences and learn new skills as she earns badges
- Sell cookies (and have fun doing it)
- Explore the outdoors at camp and beyond
- Choose an issue she cares about, then do something to make a difference as part of a Girl Scout Leadership Journey.
- Earn the Bronze Award, one of the Girl Scouts' highest awards.
All items (144)