Girl Guides Association of the United Arab Emirates (Arabic: إتحاد الفتيات المرشدات الإماراتي) is the national Guiding organization of the United Arab Emirates. As of 2003 the organization serves 5,640 members. It was founded in 1973, and it is girls only. It became a member World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 1984.
On my honour, I promise to do my best:
- To do my duty to God then to my country,
- To help other people in all circumstances,
- To abide by the Girl Guide Law.
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best:
- To do my duty to God and my country,
- To help other people at all times, especially my family,
- To obey the Girl Guide Law.
A Girl Guide’s honour is to be trusted.
A Girl Guide is loyal to God, her country, her leaders and subordinates.
A Girl Guide is useful and helpful to others.
A Girl Guide is a friend to all and a sister to every other Guide.
A Girl Guide has a praiseworthy character.
A Girl Guide is kind to animals.
A Girl Guide is obedient to her parents, and her leaders.
A Girl Guide keeps her smile even when facing difficulties.
A Girl Guide is pure in word and in deed.