In Girl Scouts, it's a tradition to sell Girl Scout Cookies. Selling Girl Scout cookies helps girls in Girl Scouts learn 5 skills that they will use all throughout their lives. Plus, the Girl Scout will earn a Cookie Activity Pin and some badges too!
5 Life SkillsEdit
- Goal Setting
- Decision Making
- Money Management
- People Skills
- Business Ethics
- Money Counts Badge- The Daises get this badge learn about money and it's worth.
- Making Choices Badge- The Daises get this badge by knowing how to make choices using money.
- Count It Up Badge- The Daises get this badge by seeing how cookie money adds up.
- Talk It Up Badge- The Dasies get this badge by deciding how to best use cookie profits.
- Money Manager Badge-
- Philanthropist Badge-
- Meet My Customers Badge- The Brownies get this badge by finding customers and be comfortable selling to them.
- Give Back Badge- The Brownies get this badge by learning how businesses help others.
- Inventor Badge-
- Business Owner Badge-
- Savvy Shopper Badge-
- Cookie CEO Badge- The Juniors get this badge by learning to manage all facets of the cookie business.
- Customer Insights Badge- The Juniors get this badge by gaining a better understanding of cookie customers.
- Product Designer Badge-
- Think Big Badge- Set big goals for the cookie sale and brainstorm creative ways to reach them.
- Business Plan Badge- Write an effective business plan for the cookie business.
- Marketing Badge- Know how to create a marketing plan for the cookie business.
- My Portfolio Badge- Show college admissions officers and employers the benefits of the sales experience.
- Customer Loyalty Badge- Build the cookie business by increasing customer loyalty.
- Profit & Loss Badge- Translate Girl Scout values to the cookie business.
- Research & Development Badge- Research and develop new ways to build the cookie business.