da was sent to the United States and Britain for training through the help of Joseph E. Stevenot of the BSP. Upon her return to the Philippines, she immediately started to set up the GSP with the help of other civic organizations.
On May 26, 1940, the GSP was chartered under Philippine Commonwealth Act No. 542.
In 1946, the GSP was accepted as a tenderfoot member of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) during the 11th World Conference held at Evian, France. In 1948, the GSP became a full member of WAGGGS during the 12th World Conference held at Cooperstown, New York.
Twinkler Scout (ages 4 to 6)
- Star Scout (ages 6 to 9)
- Junior Girl Scout (ages 9 to 12)
- Senior Girl Scout (ages 12 to 15)
- Cadet Girl Scout (ages 15 to 21)
On my honor, I will do my duty:
to God and my country;
to help other people at all times;
and to live by the Girl Scout Law
- A Girl Scout's honor is to be trusted.
Ang Girl Scout ay mapagkakatiwalaan.
- A Girl Scout is loyal.
Ang Girl Scout ay matapat.
- A Girl Scout is helpful.
Ang Girl Scout ay matulungin.
- A Girl Scout is a friend to all and a sister to every other Girl Scout.
Ang Girl Scout ay kaibigan ng lahat at kapatid ng bawat Girl Scout.
- A Girl Scout is courteous.
Ang Girl Scout ay mapitagan.
- A Girl Scout respects all living things.
Ang Girl Scout ay magalang sa lahat na may buhay.
- A Girl Scout is disciplined.
Ang Girl Scout ay disiplinado.
- A Girl Scout is self-reliant. Ang Girl Scout ay may sariling paninindigan.
- A Girl Scout is thrifty.
Ang Girl Scout ay matipid.
- A Girl Scout is clean in thought, words and deeds.